It can be almost impossible for a homeowner to repair the damages left behind by a fire. What many people do not know is that even a small grease fire in the kitchen can disperse odour throughout the entire home, making it difficult to get rid of the smell. Even a small amount of smoke can leave behind terrible odours and staining that require professional cleaning. Smoke will absorb into the walls, furniture, carpets and other possessions, requiring heavy cleaning.
Our technicians have access to the best cleaning agents and deodorizing equipment and are well-trained in smoke and odour remediation. We are able to clean and deodorize the structure as well as all possessions that have been affected.
Another problem that is often overlooked is the amount of water required to extinguish a fire. This introduces new concerns, such as corrosion, mold, and mildew growth. Our technicians can safely remove the excess water and dry out the area to stop the growth of mold before it starts.
Once the odours and water have been removed, it is time to worry about rebuilding the structure. We can aid in restoring walls, ceilings, flooring and any other elements that have been damaged.